Why Vanity Toll Free Number?
Simply put, because they work! Study after study shows increased response to advertising, greater recognition, increased credibility and prestige, more referrals, and more repeat customers.
They are easy to remember, easy to pass along, and they makes you look professional!
Top 10 Benefits of a Vanity Number
The are a lot of benefits to a good vanity number. These are in addition to the benefits of a toll free number because you can have a toll free number that is not a vanity number and a vanity number that is not a toll free number too. But when you combine the two you get a very valuable combination that will definitely help your business in a number of ways. Heres my top 10 list for benefits of a Vanity Number.
10. INCREASED RESPONSE RATES - The most tangible and measurable benefit of a great vanity number is an increased response rate to all advertising. If you don't do much advertising it won't make much difference, but if you do any significant amount of advertising a good number can easily increase your response rate by typically 12 to 42 percent and sometimes more. And one third of your advertising can certainly be a lot of money.
9. CREDIBILITY & PRESTIGE - A good toll free number gives even the smallest start up, an air of credibility and authority. Consumers also trust companies more when they are more accessible. They feel more comfortable knowing they can pick up the phone and talk to someone real. You could be a one man business with just a cell phone and a website, but a good vanity number will help create a much stronger image in your prospects mind.
8. INSTANT BRAND NAME - Just like a good domain name, a good vanity number creates an almost instantly prestigious brand name. This is probably more true of 8-0-0 vanity numbers because of the amount of advertising thats been done by large companies over the years.
7. CUSTOMER FOCUSED IMAGE - Toll free numbers create a professional customer focused image. They show a companies desire to hear from consumers and make it easy for consumers to call and make the company seem more local no matter where they're based.
6. STRONGER PRESENCE - A good vanity number makes you look larger and more established and creates an image of a good more significant brick and mortar business, which has proven to be a real advantage in online marketing.
5. BETTER DOMAIN NAME AVAILABILITY - YourName.com is usually not available. But 1800YourName.com usually IS! This also has an added benefit of putting you ahead of even the A's in the alphabetic directory listings.
4. REPEAT AND SECOND HAND MARKETING - A good vanity number is one of the few things you can do to increase word-of-mouth and customer referral marketing as well as repeat customers. Thats because a vanity number makes it easier for customers to remember how to reach you for repeat orders and to tell someone else how to reach you.
3. BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE - Toll free numbers not only improve customer service but create a strong customer service image and focus and allow for hand holding when unsure customers can talk to a live person.
2. IMPROVING CUSTOMER FEEDBACK - One of the most important and often over looked aspects of building a successful business is getting feedback and staying in touch with your clients, prospects, visitors etc. Knowing where visitors or prospects have questions, needs or problems is crucial to keep your business on the right track and growing.
1. ADDITIONAL SALES AVENUE - One of the most important benefits of a good toll free vanity number is that it gives you an additional channel to reach more customers and close more sales.
Unfortunately good vanity numbers like .COM domain names have always been hard to find, and like domain names, once they're gone, they may never be available again. The bottom line is that anyone that does business or deals with customer over the phone can reap huge benefits from a great vanity number.